Advanced Workshop in Authentic Communication
This two-day program focuses on some of the more subtle aspects
involved when steering groups toward consensus. We address
individual concerns and challenges of more experienced facilitators
in Phase Two. As such, the content is more participant driven.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Impact verbal communication with visual emphasis
- Create effective segues between agenda items or training
- Better understand group dynamics
- Deal more effectively with reticent participants
- Increase flexibility by developing intuitive abilities
for in the moment decisions
Lecture and role-playing practice with video feedback.
Phase One is required for attendance.
- Classes conducted at the Constellation Learning office
(located at 55 Eglinton Ave. E., just east of Yonge St.)
- Cost: $950 (+ GST)
- For a course calendar, please click
- To register or request more information click